presents a live session with Curator, Poet and Cultural Theorist Ranjit Hoskote
that will examine how the discipline and concept of art – as well as artistic practice, art making, engagement and consumption – has evolved during this unprecedented time of the New Normal.
Highlights to include:
- Using art and aesthetics to address crises of humanity
- The changing meaning and significance of the art object / experience post-COVID
- The way artistic practice and art history have been shaped by pandemics past
- The new age of multidisciplinary, digital art, alt-sensory experience, borderless collaboration and innovation
- The evolving rules of engagement with art for emerging audiences
Join us for insights to better understand art and art engagement in a post-COVID world!